Tim and Jill would be so disappointed…
2. I wonder if the Kents get some sort of frequent visitor discount for the hospital. Or if they just pay their tab in produce.
3. Maybe Lana would have less trouble with schoolwork if she spent less time at the coffee shop and being useless. Just a thought.
|Apparently, the only way to access this power is by stripping naked and shooting one of the most incestuously homoerotic scenes in modern cinema.|
1. Lex goes all Jack Nicholson crazy with a golf club on some metermaid’s car. Face it, we’ve all been there.
2. All right, so he’s a bag of dicks. But I gotta give it to Ian, getting further with Lana and Chloe than Clark ever has.
3. Clark engages in a no hold barred handicapped match against Ian Squared, and has a semi-real supervillain fight for a change.
“All right, bitches, it’s tee time!”
1. Another teacher goes missing from Smallville High, but no one seems to be particularly concerned. Ah, he was just the shop teacher. All those jobs are outsourced to China already anyway.
2. Once again, violence and mayhem rule the afterhours at Smallville High. Really, is there any security in place? Or locks? How about just locks?!
3. Chloe and Lana are getting over this whole thing way too smoothly. Although I suppose their handling of it is better than one of them bringing it all up later and saying, “Remember when we went on that double date with the same guy and almost got thrown off a dam? That was awesome.”
“Ummm…this date is getting kind of awkward…”