Seems everyone is jumping on the old “I’m Part Alien” bandwagon.
It’s like the new veganism.
2. Helen is all about sneaking around the mansion because the foundation of every good relationship is deceit. Of course, for most women, a room full of Clark Kent photos and alien symbols would be a dealbreaker, but to her credit, she just rolls with it.
3. These bullies in Smallville really do hold a grudge, huh? Because the rational response to someone getting you detention is attempted murder.
“This’ll teach him not to stand up to us bullies!”
1. Clark shows some suaveness by letting Lana board Whitney’s horse on his farm. Unfortunately for him, the horse is still the only thing she’ll ride.
2. For a nutjob tool, Cyrus sure does have some good tech lying about. Then again, so did did the Unabomber…
3. It’s been a while since a truck got wrecked in Smallville, so Clark makes up for it by eyejaculating the crap out of one.
“So, Lana, with the horse dying and all, you think maybe you and I could…”
1. One of the stereotypical bullies tries to intimidate Clark…by standing on his tiptoes so he can look him in the eyes. Yeah. Real tough.
2. So, how is Cyrus not still in an institution? Because I’m pretty sure “batshit crazy” is an actual medical diagnosis these days.
3. Once again, Smallville General displays its security minded, patients first atmosphere as another patient under emergency supervision walks on out without anyone noticing.
|“Yo, fool. I’m from Candor City. South Side. Recognize.”|