Damn flappy headed, beady eyed punks…
1. Damn, it doesn’t matter where Clark goes, he’s like a magnet for hot ass. Sure it’s desolate and all, but Raya sure makes the Phantom Zone inviting.
2. Props for the line, “Zod doesn’t take orders, he gives them,” lifted right from Superman II. Clark needs to ask him to step outside…as soon as he gets out of that magic mirror, that is.
3. Jor-El isn’t really picky about who kills Zod. “Clark, kill Zod. Oh, you’re stuck in the Zone? Uh, let’s see…uh, you, in the back. Yeah. Martha Kent. Get your stuff, you’re up. Don’t give me that, ‘I want to want to kill anyone crap.’ Just sack up and get in there!”
Apparently, the Phantom Zone is actually Saudi Arabia. Who knew?
1. Chloe’s in danger, so this looks like a job for…Lionel Luthor? Oh yes, Lionel goes all Casey Jones and beats the crap out of a bunch of punks to save the day because he’s all hero-like now.
2. Lex-Zod may well be a right bastard, but it’s hard to root against a guy who impales Lana against a wall to shut her up.
3. Clark returns to Earth just in time to thwart Lex-Zod’s plans and then it’s a one way trip to Rematch City. Kneel before this, bitch!
The long awaited proposal did not go according to Lex’s wildest dreams…
1. Seriously, Lana? You see what Lex-Zod has caused and you decide to suggest to him that he might want to shut it down? Because that seems like something he’d be willing to do right now, you useless nimrod. Lex-Zod, you’re practically a god now—if the Hanson kids were getting ass, you should have no problem finding anyone other than Lana.
2. In one of the worst casting ideas ever, Jimmy Olsen is portrayed by the twin brother of the actor who previously played Eric, the crazy dude who stole Clark’s power and tried to kill a bunch of people. And Chloe apparently banged him. I wonder if she was ever like, “You remind me of someone that used to try and kill people. Is it weird that I find that hot..?”
3. After all she’s seen involving this chick, did Mama Kent really just entrust Lana Lang to kill Lex-Zod? And I always thought she was the smart one. Naturally, it went about as well as could be expected…and he broke the knife after pimp slapping her across the room. Great.
“C’mon, Zod, give it back! You’re being such a bully! I’m beginning
to think you might not be a very nice possessing spirit of a mass murderer!”