If I had a nickel for every alien conspiracy I’ve uncovered…
1. Ah, another classic Smallville staple, emo music set over a montage of images featuring one of our cast sinking deeper into darkness.
2. Clark and Lois are having a movie night with shark movies. Of all things, Lois, shark movies? How many different ways can you watch people who shouldn’t be in the water not just up and leave the damn water?
3. Not for nothing, but Lois loses consciousness awfully fast these days. I’m pretty sure that’s the sign of someone who’s been concussed way too many times.
Oh, Ollie, you poor handsome, rich, swimming in ass bastard.
How I pity you…
2. The little Murderworld type game that Ollie is trapped in is really well done and keeps him and us guessing throughout as he leaps from one deathtrap to another and no one can be trusted.
3. These past two episodes seemed mostly like filler to give Ollie a return to status, but it was nicely done the way they tied Lois’ would be assassin from the future into everything. Ollie is back in green, the entire thing being a test—arranged by Chloe no less—to prove he’s still a hero, and Clark knows that he’s not alone on this planet after all. That’s some good cohesiveness.
If this is Chloe’s idea of a test, she’s ready to teach
at most Bronx public schools.
1. Ollie is drunk and obviously in dire straits, but even he had to realize that taking a weird red pill from anyone other than a bald and enigmatic black guy in a trench coat was a recipe for waking up in a coffin.
2. Lois, I get that you want to break Ollie out of his funk, but do you really think hacking his computer and going through his files is the best way to do that? Because I sure don’t. And then getting mad at Clark because he didn’t divulge his friend’s secrets? Yeah, that wasn’t cool either.
3. Sure, it’s hot to watch, but I could understand if the fight between Lois and Roulette was happening in the dark, or in some sketchy alley in the middle of nowhere. But it’s not. Once again, in broad daylight on the streets of Metropolis, two people are positively beating the crap out of one another and no one is around to witness or care about it. Maybe they’re all just kinky..?
|Oh who am I kidding? I’d eat a kitten if she asked me to.|