Just two days after Dancing with the Stars announced likely its most train-wreck and has-been collection of celebs — Michael Bolton, Hasselhoff, Jennifer Grey and “The Situation,” anyone? — ABC dropped the pairings or celebrities and pro dancers.
For all those DWTS fans out there, this looks pretty delicious. Check ’em out below the jump.
1. Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol Palin — Mark Ballas
2. Former Hills star Audrina Patridge — Tony Dovolani
3. Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey — Derek Hough
4. Comedian Margaret Cho — Louis Van Amstel
5. R&B singer Brandy — Maksim Chmerkovskiy
6. Former Brady Bunch mom Florence Henderson — Corky Ballas
7. Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino — Karina Smirnoff
8. Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner — Anna Trebunskaya
9. Former Los Angeles Lakers player Rick Fox — Cheryl Burke
10. Baywatch and Knight Rider star David Hasselhoff — Kym Johnson
11. That’s So Raven actor Kyle Massey — Lacey Schwimmer
How will these pairings work out? A few of them are no-brainers. Rainbow-friendly libertine Cho hangs tight with Van Amstel, who is gay. Fox and Burke together is waaaaaay too much pretty. Dovolani gets the relatively harmless Patridge as a consolation for getting Kate Gosselin last time. And Henderson, at 76, needs an older pro in the 50-year-old senior Ballas.
Unfortunately the show did’t have a German dancer for Hasselhoff, but getting a buxom blonde Aussie should do.