Fox Consumer Products is bringing previews and exclusives to Comic-Con including merchandise based on Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, Glee, Avatar and more.
Hey, Fox, where’s the Fringe stuff?
EXCITING NEW AND EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT BASED ON FOX FAN FAVORITES UNVEILED AT COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL IN SAN DIEGOOriginal Products To Be Showcased Extending From Toys, Comic Books, Collectibles, and Apparel From THE SIMPSONS, FAMILY GUY, FUTURAMA And More!Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products is heading to Comic-Con International in San Diego this week, where fans will receive exclusive offerings and long-awaited product previews from its popular television and film line-up. Fans will brave the crowds at The San Diego Convention Center to get their hands on limited edition Comic-Con exclusives as well a first look at brand new products from Fox’s most popular franchises.“Comic-Con is a great place to engage our most passionate fans and we want to reward them with unique and special offerings that they won’t be able to acquire anywhere else,” said Robert Marick, Executive Vice President of Fox Consumer Products.Fox Consumer Products will be featured at booth #4313 at this year’s show. The following products will be available for purchase and on display at The San Diego Convention Center:THE SIMPSONS
- EXCLUSIVE and limited edition Comic Book Guy Keepsake ornament available for purchase, along with Simpsons cards on display and a special giveaway at Hallmark booth #2913H
- T-shirts from Changes available for purchase at Stylin’ Online booth locations – #215, #5029 and #5545FAMILY GUY
- EXCLUSIVE and limited edition Glow-In-The-Dark Mini Stewie (limited quantity available for purchase at Fox booth #4313) and Mini Brian (limited quantity available for purchase at Kidrobot booth #4529) from Kidrobot
- All-new CRAZY INTERACTIVE WORLD figures and playsets from Playmates Toys on display at Diamond Comics #2401
- Greetings cards and e-cards on display at Hallmark booth #2913H
- T-shirts from Changes available for purchase at Stylin’ Online booth locations – #215, #5029 and #5545FUTURAMA
- EXCLUSIVE and limited editions: Robot Devil plush and ‘Tineez’ Bender both available for purchase at Toynami booth #3229
- EXCLUSIVE and limited editions of “Metal Menace” silkscreen, “Futurama Kicks Ass” and “Action Delivery Team” lithographs from Acme Animation available for purchase at booth #3145
- Sneak Peak of MONOPOLY Futurama Collector’s Edition on display at Fox Booth #4313
- T-shirts from Ripple Junction available for purchase at Stylin’ Online booth locations – #215, #5029 and #5545GLEE
- Greeting cards, stickers and e-cards on display at Hallmark booth #2913H
- Costumes from Rubie’s on display at booth #3649JAMES CAMERON’S AVATAR
- Neytiri maquette by Legacy Effects and 1/6 scale Jake Sully figure from Hot Toys, both on display at Sideshow Collectibles booth #1929PREDATOR & AVP
- EXCLUSIVE and limited edition Classic Predator with Gort Mask from NECA available for purchase at booth #3145
- EXCLUSIVE AVP Miniature Predator Mask Set from Sideshow Collectibles on display at booth #1929PLANET OF THE APES
- New comics from Boom! Studios available for purchase and on display at booth #2743About Twentieth Century Fox Consumer ProductsA recognized industry leader, Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products licenses and markets properties worldwide on behalf of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Twentieth Television and Fox Broadcasting Company, as well as third-party lines. The division is aligned with Twentieth Century Fox Television, one of the top suppliers of primetime entertainment programming to the broadcast networks.