You Haven’t Seen Your Favorite Movie Until You’ve Seen the Special Features!
This Holiday rediscover the #MovieMagic behind your favorite films. Blu-ray offers exclusive special features that put you in the filmmaker’s chair, with a behind-the-scenes access to all of the magic: Special effects, talent interviews, alternative endings, unreleased scenes, bloopers, and more!
With a Blu-ray combo pack, you can enjoy your favorite films in high-definition whenever and wherever you want. You can keep the Blu-ray disc in the living room, DVD in the car, and the digital copy on your phone for when you’re on the move!
Grab your favorite movie lover a Blu-ray this holiday!
- With the combo pack you can take your favorite films wherever you go. You can keep the Blu-ray disc in the living room, DVD for the car, and the digital copy on your mobile phone while on the move!
- Blu-ray lets you to watch your favorite movies with unmatched sound and video that is SIX TIMES the quality of DVDs!
- Blu-ray offers the most premium possible in home entertainment experience
- You don’t have to worry about the buffering that happens with streaming videos
Check out the Blu-ray #MovieMagic Blog App:
- Behind-the-Scenes #MovieMagic GIF Grid – Mouse over each of the GIF squares and click to view a behind-the-scenes clip exclusively from the film’s Blu-ray special features.
- The Next Generation of Blu-ray – Don’t get left behind with old tech! Check out what’s next for Blu-ray in 2014 and beyond!
And after the jump learn how you can win a Blu-ray to add to your collection!
- The Little Mermaid – Diamond Edition
- The Lone Ranger
- Monsters University
- Angels Sing
- Rise of The Guardians
- Despicable Me 2
- Grown Ups 2
- Wizard of Oz 3D
- The Wolverine
- Star Trek: Into Darkness
- White House Down
- Fast 6
- Pacific Rim
- After Earth
- Man of Steel
- Red 2
- World War Z
- 2 Guns
- Weeds: The Complete Collection
- Predator 3D
To enter, please send an email with the subject header “#MOVIEMAGIC” to geekcontest @ gmail dot com and answer the following question: