Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

General

The Most Annoying LAW & ORDER: SVU Characters

How did I find myself binging a show that’s nearly 15 years old, Law & Order: SVU?

For one thing, you can hardly turn on the TV and not come across a rerun.

And I missed the original Law and Order, with its twisty cases, tough D.A.s and dogged cops, so SVU, the only show in the franchise that’s still on the air, filled the void.

Having now seen nearly all the 15 seasons over the last few months, I can say that some of SVU‘s episodes rank with the best of the franchise and some are too ridiculous for words. I’ve also seen the cast come and go like so many Mariskay Hargitay hairstyles, which in some cases has actually been a blessing.

With the premiere of the 16th season looming, I could have drawn up a list of my favorites: Obviously, John Munch (Richard Belzer), a holdover from the terrific Homicide: Life on the Street, Elliott Stabler (the always great Chris Meloni), the undersung M.E. Melinda Warner (Tamara Tunie) or frequent guest stars like crusading attorney Bayard Ellis (Andre Braugher).

Instead, here’s a look back at the most irritating, obnoxious and “what were they thinking?” recurring characters, because they rank among the worst crimes ever committed on the series.

[The jury is still out on the most recent regulars, Nick Amaro (Danny Pino) and Amanda Rollins (Kelli Giddish). I can take them or leave them. And Dani Beck (Connie Nielsen) didn’t arouse my wrath as I’m not holding my breath for Benson and Stabler to hook up.]

9. Brian Cassidy (Dean Winters) Season 1

Don’t get me wrong: I love Dean Winters. Loved him on Oz, love him in the Allstate ads. But, sadly, on SVU,  he was stuck playing a dimwitted cop who couldn’t get sex-crime jargon straight on the stand (saying “fromage” instead of “frottage”) and didn’t have a clue when it came to interrogations.

He reappeared in Season 13, older and, fortunately, a lot wiser.

8. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) Seasons 1-15

Hear me out! If I didn’t like Olivia, I wouldn’t watch the show. But some of the Olivia-centric episodes are also the most melodramatic and far-fetched.

Take the 2001 episode Wrath, in which a former convict who blames Olivia for his incarceration murders three people just to send a message to her, including setting up a company named “Aivilo,” (“Olivia,” spelled backwards.) Stabler has his share of ridiculous episodes too (like Solitary, where he gets himself committed to solitary confinement to be able to relate to a prisoner and goes nuts in just three days).

But far too often, Olivia gets stuck with the most implausible hostage and undercover situations and having to talk crazed suspects down from ledges.

7. Chester Lake (Adam Beach) Season 9

Lake was an unpopular character who was quickly written out after execs realized they had too many detectives on the show. The character was largely a thankless one and was given an ignominious send-off, becoming a cop killer who goes to prison.

Amidst all the hotheads, Beach underplayed the character to such an extent he seemed to fade into the woodwork.

6. Kim Greylek (Michaela McManus) Season 10

Ever since losing Casey Novak (Diane Neal), the ADA post has been a revolving door. The frequent vacancy in the position’s become as much of a joke as the doomed Spinal Tap drummers. Greylek’s presence was as unwelcome to the squad as it was to viewers. She had to beg to tag along on cases.

Sure, it was a change of pace from the hard-asses who like to order the cops around, but at the end of the day, you want people who get results, not whine about being included.

5. FBI Special Agent Lauren Cooper (Erika Christensen) Season 9

Cooper was only in one episode but her character was so incredibly stupid that I couldn’t leave her off this list. She was obsessed with catching a serial killer known as “The Woodsman.” She appeared on the scene of the latest murder, where an unrelated male body was also found, and took control of the investigation. It turned out she caught The Woodsman in the act and shot him, then told no one!

Her gross negligence led to another victim’s death and, ultimately, her own as she committed suicide rather than go to prison. The entire episode was written just for the sake of a ridiculous plot twist.

4. Kathleen Stabler (Allison Siko) Seasons 3-12

The weakest part of any cop show is very often the scenes that focus on a cop’s family and SVU is no exception. Stabler’s second oldest daughter (played by Holiday Segal the first season) grows up to be a wild child, one who drinks, commits B&E and burglary, and ends up being manic-depressive.

Naturally, Stabler has to drop everything and deal with her troubles and he nearly loses his job when he covers up her DUI.

3. ADA Jo Marlowe (Sharon Stone) Season 11

Hard-nosed ADAs are a staple of the show, but Marlowe took the ball-busting to extremes.

Her character, as played by Stone, was so imperious, so angry, and so one-note that her episodes are nearly unwatchable. She had the chance to show more shades of humanity now and then, but as a whole, her run on the show was a low for the franchise.

Some would add ADA Sonya Paxton (Christine Lahti), but her character, while often unlikeable, also showed much more vulnerability and compassion.

2. FBI agent Dana Lewis (Marcia Gay Harden) Seasons 6, 8, 12, and 14

Lewis first popped up as White Supremacist Star Morrison, one of her undercover identities. Once she dropped cover, she apologized to Munch and Finn for the many racist and anti-Semitic slurs she’d slung at them, but she hardly become more likeable.

The overwhelmingly abrasive character popped up three more times, once to enlist Olivia’s help after being raped. But even then, Lewis was trying to run the show, taking her own rape kit evidence, refusing to help the cops, and nearly killing her rapist in cold blood. She even managed to accidentally shoot Stabler.

In her final appearance, it was revealed that she was guilty of the long-ago murder of a romantic rival, a twist as ridiculous as the ease with which she confesses to the crime.

Characters don’t come much more annoying than her.

1.  Dale Stuckey (Noel Fisher) Season 10

Bing bang bong, we have an undisputed winner in the Most Annoying Character sweepstakes.

His massive incompetence, juvenile attitude and stunning lack of professionalism would have gotten him fired on his very first day. Take his crowing, “We got us a body! Woo!” in front of a news crew as they uncover the remains of a dead infant in Selfish.

Even worse, when a mistake on his part leads to a perp’s release, he commits a copycat murder to frame the suspect, then keeps killing to cover his tracks.

It all ends with the dumbest scene ever to air on the show: Benson must seduce a gun-wielding Dale before he kills Stabler. Ugh.

Thank god he was only on for four episodes.

Store your favorite media, access applications and catch up with the latest episodes remotely on your hosted virtual desktop from anywhere, anytime on the go with CloudDesktopOnline.com. To know more about such innovative cloud products visit Apps4Rent.

Perfect for a Law & Order marathon.

67 Comments

67 Comments

1. Anonymous

September 3, 2014 at 9:50 am

The show is nearly 16 years old, not 15. Kathleen Stabler was not the eldest Stabler child, Maureen was. Not understanding how you didn't like Dana Lewis but I totally agree that the way they wrote her out was the most ridiculous shit ever! I'm still quite angry about it.

• Stacy Saxson

June 17, 2017 at 9:27 pm

It was based after a true story. Google it.

• Leslie Williams

January 26, 2018 at 5:21 pm

What was based on true story… Please can you give title..so I can goggle

2. Anonymous

September 3, 2014 at 10:21 am

This was pretty funny. The above comment is spot on, and I would also add that I loved Jo Marlowe. I wish she had stuck around a little longer! Also, not only is Kathleen not the eldest Stabler, she is also not the most annoying. That title goes to Kathy Stabler, Elliott's wife! Thank you for making Stuckey number one! He was the most irritating, moronic little troll…. Also glad you didn't add Dani Beck to the list. I liked her! I probably wouldn't have if she'd hung around much longer, but the few episodes she was in were enjoyable.

3. Sharon

September 3, 2014 at 7:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback! Corrections made.

And yeah, Stuckey was the absolute worst! As for Dana, at least she was a very smart woman and her exit was insulting.

• Amethyst

April 26, 2018 at 5:03 am

I definitely agree about Stuckey!!
      But Dani (played by Connie Nielsen) was also super annoying to me. Honestly, I don’t like Connie as an actress at all, but her as Dan I was ESPECIALLY annoying.

• Amethyst

April 26, 2018 at 5:04 am

**Dani**
        (Sorry – auto correct)

4. Anonymous

March 31, 2015 at 2:40 am

That picture of elliots daughter is the wrong daughter. That's maureen, not kathleen.

5. Anonymous

May 28, 2015 at 7:38 am

I would have to say that Olivia is the most annoying character to me. She does not listen to reason, orders, or common sense. She is a hotdog, self-centered and has little regard for anyone else. She shows this in the episode when her mother died, and does not want to go home because she considers her career and personal desires to be in the middle of every investigation more important than even her own mother’s death.
    Olivia has hurt, killed, and has helped convict many innocent characters in the show, as this happens she always manages to blame someone else for her own mistakes. When she is asked to stand down she usually takes time off to investigate on her own, which is really stupid because in a real life situation that would only last the first time she did it instead of repeating the same behavior over and over.
    She is bossy and demanding, she expects support from all the characters that surround her even when she is wrong, which is a lot, and she hardly ever returns the favor to those around her as she showed it when Amaro was assigned to desk duty.
    I watch the show because it is entertaining to watch fantasy law being performed, I like the characters, and I like the actors. I am glad that the execs have stuck with the Olivia character from the beginning, and have not changed her. It would make it even more unreal than it is now, and quite boring.
    I hope they give the show a jump start next season, as Amaro is gone. I think they should introduce the Vic Mackey effect into the show for at least one season to make it more interesting and not so monotonous.

Thank you guys.

• Unknown

January 9, 2016 at 2:43 am

I agree, Bensons general attitude just always annoyed me. It seems like whenever someone gives another opinion about the case, she gets all catty and rude because it isnt the particular peraon she wants to destroy. I feel like if she had ot her way everytime, every episode would end with the wrong person convicted.

• Esther Guttman

May 4, 2017 at 9:19 pm

God I hate mariska hargitay! She is a total rape-obsessed fuck up. No one that personally flawed should be in law enforcement. I loathe her character and she has a butt-ugly mouth!

• Mia

September 24, 2017 at 2:44 pm

@Esther Guttman Not to state the obvious but Mariska Hargitay is the actress playing Olivia. She has no choice but to perform the role the way it is written. She probably thinks it’s annoying as well.

• John snith

May 12, 2018 at 6:58 pm

So agree and the shows focusing on Noah are a real pain in the ass

• Candice

September 25, 2019 at 4:44 am

I loved Det Brian Cassidy ❤️ hated that he was so obsessed with Olivia 🙄 She treated him like crap.
        I agree she has an ugly mouth. The long close ups on her face when she makes that expression of shock or disbelief it looks like she has a mouthful of shit.
        Olivia has slept with everyone Cassidy & the IS guy & wasn’t she involved with a lawyer or DA?then Stone leaves cause he compromised himself to protect her ohh please … she’s worse than that Dr Quinn show. Angel saint every man is in love with her bla bla bla barf. Olivia centric YES exactly !
        The worst has to be that face though.
        She didn’t age well. In the early seasons she was thin & fit & pretty. Now she looks old. That long shaggy hair & dark make up isn’t flattering.

6. Thanatopsis

September 23, 2015 at 4:20 am

Nevermind most annoying character on SVU, Stuckey is the most annoying person I've ever come across anywhere; fiction or in real life.

7. Bil Bo

January 9, 2016 at 2:45 am

Ive always felt like SVU would be a better show if it centered more on Munch and Finn than Benson and Stabler.

• Babs Namrog

June 28, 2016 at 8:10 pm

TOTALLY AGREE!

• Mia

September 24, 2017 at 2:45 pm

I must disagree. March is OK but most of the ADAs annoy me.

8. LanaKane

January 20, 2016 at 1:41 am

This show cracks me up. Almost everyone on here is annoying except for the ME and that Farmers Insurance guy. If there was this much crime in NY no one could leave their home. There are more floating bodies per capita than anywhere else in the world. The prosecution wins more cases on spectral evidence than with hard evidence. But I watch this show over and over again on hulu. OMG the NEW season is even worse. Production value has gone down and talk about annoying characters! oooooh another annoying thing about these people is they are sooo rude when talking to each other. They walk away without saying something normal like " okay El, I'll see you later' or how bout a nice 'talk to you later' when they hang up the phone?? This show is awesome!!

9. Anonymous

March 2, 2016 at 8:43 am

I know that the producers of this show are very tight with money, so I've come up with a solution to bring the show back to life. Bring back Chris Meloni and get rid of Mariska Hargitay. A simple swap. Pay him what they're paying her.

• Nina

August 3, 2016 at 11:01 am

Right on!!! Get rid of Mariska Hargitay!! Can’t stand her!!! She is AUWFUL!!!!!

• Kim

November 29, 2016 at 11:51 pm

You suck. Mariska rocks!! But yes, bring Stabler back.

• Amethyst

April 26, 2018 at 5:05 am

Agreed!!

• Eli

September 19, 2018 at 10:00 pm

Oh Nina you are so right!!! I hate that awful “Olivia”. She is disgusting, rude,bossy, know it all, selfish, stupid and annoying! The list could go on! Can’t stand her!

10. Anonymous

March 22, 2016 at 3:31 am

I totally agree about Stuckey. I wanted to smack him upside the head everytime the camera panned his way, but I absolutely adore Olivia, especially without Stabler. His temper and increasing aggression annoyed me to no end. Love Fin and Munch and really miss Cragen. I liked Casey, but my favorite ADA was Alex Cabot. Melinda was my very favorite Medical Examiner

11. Anonymous

March 22, 2016 at 3:40 am

You are definately SPOT ON with 8 out of 9 on your list. Olivia Benson is the main reason most of us are still watching SVU. She's gorgeous, intelligent, and very compassionate. I hope she and SVU last another 17 years. You go girl.

12. RB

July 11, 2016 at 5:33 am

How is Carisi not on this list?!

• Emily

March 12, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Probably because his character had never been on the show when this was written? 😂

13. RumNCoke213

October 15, 2016 at 4:01 pm

I’ve watched every season of every L&O series, and Amanda Rollins is hands-down the most annoying character. Kelli Giddish’s subpar acting aside, she nearly had her throat slit by a perp, she’s a gambling addict, she was conned by her loser sister serveral times, and she loves to argue irrelevant points with her colleagues. Her ineptitude has endangered her co-officers time and time again. Giddish’s lame attempt at an accent is mega-irritating alone.

• Bini

January 9, 2017 at 7:34 am

Thank you!!!! She’s beyond annoying and totally unsympathetic to the Vic’s.

• Mia

September 24, 2017 at 2:48 pm

I agree; I cannot stand her. I also find Amaro a little annoying. I loved Danny Pino on Cold Case but on SVU I don’t find him likable.

• Texas2Step

November 30, 2018 at 7:37 pm

The character of Amanda Rollins should not have lasted more than one season, if that long. Would the NYPD really keep a detective who screws up over and over and over, a gambling addict who gets herself in serious financial trouble? Would they really retain someone dumb enough to take in her evil sister more than once? A sex-crimes detective who hides the fact that her previous boss raped her? A detective who can’t come close to faking a southern accent? Not bloody likely. Amanda needs to go, like yesterday.

14. RumNCoke213

October 15, 2016 at 4:06 pm

Although Munch is one of my dear favorites, “Criminal Intent” is my favorite of the franchise. I didn’t think any L&O character could annoy me more than L&O: CI -voiced Det. Lola Falacci, but Rollins has succeeded.

• RumNCoke213

October 15, 2016 at 4:07 pm

*nasal-voiced

15. Carol B.

December 12, 2016 at 2:31 am

A few odd comments….
    I dread scenes with Kathy stabler, the martyred wife. Elliot’s brooding intensity is also annoying.i guess a marriage between 2 annoying people is bound to fail!
    The episodes with Rollin’s sister were extremely hard to bear. That girl was so horrid. Wanted to see her die a slow death!
    Always love ME warner scenes. Such an all around lovely character.
    Olivia is annoying when she gets on the victim soapbox.

16. Nina

February 8, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Gosh I can’ t and I mean CAN’ T stand the character or Olivia! She just grates on my nerves so bad! Miss super woman, super cop , super mom and just so great at everything. NOT! She is so smug and cockey. Her attitude sucks big time. I quit watching the show because of her. The show to me became the Olivia Benson Show. Can’t we have a show without Miss know it all butting in like she ‘s Queen Bee?!

• Daniella

October 23, 2017 at 5:53 am

Maybe if you learn how to spell I might take this seriously

• Nina

October 30, 2017 at 10:25 pm

I spelled every word correctly ASSHOLE. Did I spell that correctly?

• Slenderalla Al Dento

September 22, 2018 at 5:27 am

No. You did NOT spell every word correctly. In addition, you seem never to have been taught when to capitalize a word/words and when not. Your grasp of how to construct a sentence, or, at least, a phrase is bewildering: “The show to me … ” That is, in “real life” one may babble endlessly but when one hits the page, spell-checking, etc. are in order.

• Nina

December 7, 2018 at 10:18 pm

Fuck You! Slenderella Al Dento

• David XVII

January 18, 2019 at 5:49 pm

You Olivia Benson apologists are the worst.

And should be “when not to capitalize a word.” And you need a comma after “endlessly”. And ending your third sentence with “a phrase is bewildering”, wtf, hoisted upon your own fuckery.

You are even more stupid about the English language and grammar than you accuse Nina of being. Fuck off, take a long look in the mirror, you hypocritical fool! How dare you! Smarty-pants, but not really! You don’t have any pants on at all you fraud!!!!

17. Lorna Groundwater

March 23, 2017 at 4:36 am

Kelli Giddish is the WORST! Actress — character — whatever. Frozen face, wooden delivery, monotone voice — a real triple threat. I know that there HAVE to be better actresses out there. Geez!

18. JH

March 26, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Rollins is the worst, couldn’t cut in Atlanta and brings her baggage to New York. She should be killed off in spectacular fashion, perhaps by the mob for gambling debts.

19. Mary O

April 5, 2017 at 11:37 pm

I have loved Olivia Benson forever, but Mariska’s age is just showing way too much. She is overweight and looks unhappy. The wrinkles, more than anything, make her look angry, even if she is not; and that hair that just hangs in her face really bugs me. She’s way past her prime, but who knew the show would last this long?

20. Miles Raymond

April 23, 2017 at 1:19 am

No way Kim Greylek should be on this list – her eyes alone were worth keeping her on the air.

21. Robert Swords

May 14, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Well it’s like this. They hate all of us, the us being white people in general as well as those who’re christian, patriotic, anti illegal aliens, anti abortion, etc. It’s a disgrace they’ve made so much money pushing such wicked and wrong ideas on the viewers for so many years. Jayne Mansfield, Hargitay’s mother, would’ve died of shame of this trash her daughter does for a living when she should know better. Dick Wolf is a warped old man and his casts are always a bunch of willing Judas types, would sell out their own mothers for money.

• Daniella

October 23, 2017 at 5:59 am

I disagree. I for one am a Christian and I found absolutely NO episodes (I’ve seen them all) to be offensive toward my religion. And what’s with the trash talk? Talking about Mariska’s mother and her like that is truly disturbing. As for the Dick Wolf comment, sure he’s getting older, but there’s no need to be rude.

22. King

May 24, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Most of these are right on. I tried to watch past Stabler and couldn’t. Pino couldn’t quite fill the void, but at least he’s a good actor. Giddish is the reason I stopped watching. Terrible on Chase, and even worse on SVU.

23. Mimi

July 2, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Working my way through this show on Hulu for something to do. It gets more and more soapy with each season. Hargitay’s character is too much of a Mary Sue – I’m not sure why she has to be The Most Interesting Woman in the World, when it’s the victims and the cases that should be the centerpoint.

I really liked Adam Beach’s character and was disappointed that he was written off. He was low-key and cheerful in a room full of over-the-top intense characters, and I thought he brought a nice energy to the show.

24. Larry

July 3, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Spinoff:

L&O SUV, where an elite squad of craaack investigators hunts down people driving cars too large for their abilities, and switches them to Hyundais ans Smarts.

25. Chris

July 8, 2017 at 12:29 pm

I’ve seen most svu episodes but don’t remember the one where Stabler goes into solitary. I remember the Criminal intent episode where Vincent D’onofrio goes to prison undercover and gets tied down in solitary confinement. He then goes crazy after a couple days.

26. Chris

July 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Stuckey was the worst character in the history of television. He would have been fired after his outburst in the lot finding the dead baby. How Stabler didn’t knock him out is beyond me but I wish they would have gotten him abducted by a serial rapist. Forgive me but I would have gotten pleasure in seeing him tortured and murdered slowly.

27. Humumum

September 2, 2017 at 3:53 pm

The most annoying episodes are where Benson or Stabler go undercover; despite both having been interviewed by local reporters, and despite Stabler being videoed during that suspect take-down and then his image plastered on the local tabloid. And yet they feel comfortable to pretend to be pedophiles, madams, animal traffickers, prison inmates…none of the criminals goes “hey, I saw you on the news! You’re a cop!”

28. Kay

November 10, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Im officially done with Olivia after thid PTSD episode… How she off duty and take somebodies gun… She takes everything way to personal.

29. bobo

January 4, 2018 at 3:42 pm

given shes portraying someone who has been a cop in the svu for 20+ years, id say shes perfect for the part.

that is, if i were to agree with you. which i dont. she’s beautiful.

• Lorna Groundwater

January 4, 2018 at 11:12 pm

I agree with you, Bobo. Enough of the age-shaming, already! She’s a competent, compassionate professional and she should be viewed as such.

30. Holly

January 5, 2018 at 2:42 am

Most annoying newer character is Noah – Olivia Benson’s son. Every time that kid talks I wanna smack him. Very annoying kid! His voice makes my skin crawl. ” mommy thats silly” smack!! I liked detective lake. Other most annoying is Amanda Rollins sister Kim – I too want to see her die a slow death. Not just her character but everything about her – yuck! Rollins is so dumb to have any contact with Kim or their dumb mother. So Kim and Noah Benson are my picks for worst on this show.

• John snith

May 12, 2018 at 7:04 pm

Totally agree!

31. KMan

January 27, 2018 at 10:21 am

I have seen every SVU episode, probably 2-3 times each. Some of the episodes where Religion is involved gets me annoyed. Being a Christian it drives me crazy that they show every religious person to be some kind of crazy zealot. Olivia can get a little too grand standy but generally love her. I agree Stuckey was one of the absolute worst characters ever but in terms of non officer/ada’s the worst was Rollins sister. Holy crap I wanted to murder that lady on my own so many times. It drove me absolute bat shit crazy that Rollins would continue to give her chances. The girls dialogue was terrible and her con artist attitude was just grating. The WORST cop/ADA hands down had to be EADA Sonya Paxton, the first episode she appeared on where the rapist throws gasoline on Benson and Stabler made me want to go thru the TV and strangle her. Her cocky condescending attitude was SO bad I couldn’t believe Stabler didn’t strangle her himself. There was never an episode that Paxton was on I didn’t wish a slow painful death on her. It was only fitting and apropos that they turned her into a loud mouth drunk who gets her throat slit in a bathroom. Oh and the episode with Debra Messing made me hate her as an actress. She was the WORST victim ever on the series. Finn and Munch are unsung heroes on the show and Finn is my favorite character. Ice T plays such a great detective even though when he starts talking “street” in episodes seems forced and fake I still love the guy. Captain Cragen is also a lot better than he gets credit for.

• Lorna Groundwater

February 8, 2018 at 4:47 pm

F***, f***, f***, f***, F***!!!!

Now Raúl Esparza is being replaced by that wooden STICK playing Peter Stone?!?? That’s like hitting the show with a shovel, shooting it, AND setting it on fire before hanging it.
      #RIP

I’m out.

• Janie

February 13, 2018 at 2:05 pm

I agree 100%. I can’t tell you how upset I am that Esparza has left the show. He was literally the only reason I was watching the show again. No more! Goodbye to you, SUV!

32. Lord Fand Angus

April 17, 2018 at 10:05 pm

9 – The character sucks a lot, but I think it has more to with how writers deal with him.
    8 – Olivia centric episodes used to be great, but for the past few seasons she has been an awful character. Pretty much every character in SVU sucks now.
    7 – Disagree on this one, he was a nice addition.
    6 – She was boring, but at least she was hot.
    5 – She died killed herself, so no problem.
    4 – Kinda agree, but at least in the last time she showed up she changed, she evolved which is rare with the characters in the show.
    3 – I don’t remember her, so can’t say much.
    2 – Oh yeah, she was so goddamn annoying.
    1 – He was an asshole too, but the bastard to kiss Olivia. Mariska Hargitay is ugly, but at the time of Season 10 she was freaking hot.

• Lord Fand Angus

April 17, 2018 at 10:06 pm

is not ugly*. Forgot to put not. Anyway she was hot at the time of Season 10.

33. Mister B

August 31, 2018 at 10:56 am

OK, am I totally wrong but where is Sonya Paxton?? To me she is #2 behind the no doubt most annoying Stuckey (often one like him in every mid to large sized workplace, sadly) – I hope someone agrees with me – Thanks

34. R. Hopkins

December 20, 2018 at 12:17 am

I actually liked Chester Lake. I don’t think he was coming off as a hothead, but as a homicide cop trying to get his head around how things are done in SVU. He only really “lost” it at the end.

35. Amma

January 22, 2020 at 1:11 am

Munch! How is he not on this list?! I can’t even stand to look at him. Stupid goof with his dumb head. He annoys the everliving shit out of me. Was he supposed to be funny?

36. Manda

April 1, 2020 at 3:33 pm

Sharon Stone has said in interviews that her time on SVU was “humiliating.” Her crap attitude shows in her episodes, It seems like she thought she could phone it in, since she’s so above the whole thing. Nope, she was just painful to watch and boring,