|By Stefan Blitz|
There are so many places online and off to find assorted superhero swag and shirts, that it’s nice that there’s a single place where you can find a great selection for all of one’s heroic swag.
Which is why SuperHeroStuff.com is the best place to fill up your own Batcave or dress you and your fellow Avengers teammates. Launching in 1999, today they are not only one of the industry’s oldest superhero specialty shops, but also one of the best.
From icons such as Deadpool and Superman to new geek icons like BB-8 and Kylo Renn, SuperHeroStuff has something for virtually any nerdcentric provocation.
If you haven’t been lately, they have a number of Holiday promotions going on including 10% off (use the code HOLIDAY10) and a free t-shirt with a $75 purchase (you get the 10% off as well, use TEE4FREE).
These are a few of my recent favorite items (and perfect stocking stuffers).
What better way to protect my fortune (I’m a nickelaire) than behind the protective PVC and polyester wallet featuring Gotham City’s most notorious rogues? With stunning artwork from Bruce Timm, the wallet features The Joker, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Ra’s al Ghul, Roxy Rocket and for some reason, a teeny tiny Batgirl? Where’s the Penguin? Two-Face? The Riddler? Mr. Freeze? A must have for any Bat-fan (which let’s be honest, is everyone).
“My name is Oliver Queen, after five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal – to save my city. Now others have joined my crusade. To them, I’m Oliver Queen. To the rest of Starling City, I’m someone else. I am something else.”
“My name is Barry Allen. And I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. I hunted the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats. And I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am…The Flash!”
Two of DC Comics’ icons have made good on the CW, and if this week’s crossover of both shows is any indication, the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow will continue the trend. So whether you’re Team Flash or Team Arrow, these Funko Pops are surely ready to defend whatever evil is patrolling your home or office.
Personally, I love Aquaman, but man, he’s become the punchline of the comic book world. Yes, he can talk to fish. But, come on; three quarters of the Earth’s surface is water and he controls all of that. The upcoming live-action version has him all badass looking and being played by Jason Momoa, but personally, I like the version depicted on the shirt better. This Aquaman will always be underestimated which makes him far cooler to me than a ripped, tattooed dreadlocked Dothraki King.
These 1.25 inch buttons are either recreations or invoke the retro designs of year’s past. At under $2.00 a piece, they’re perfect to add to any gift for the pop culture aficionado in your life.
- Calling Batman Button: The Bat-signal sends an urgent message over the Gotham City skyline!
- Batman 66 Logo Button: Depicting the classic logo of the Adam West TV-series!
- Batman and Robin Crimefighter Button: The Dynamic Duo quickly establish what side of the law they’re on.
- Batman “I Hate The Joker Button”: I mean, really, who doesn’t?
- Batman Retro Logo Button: From a simpler time in the fifties when Batman would get into pie fights and solve the occasional jungle based crime.
- Flash Jay Garrick Button: Fans of The Flash TV show will recognize Garrick, the original crimson comet, from Earth 2 created way back in 1940
- Aquaman Official Member Button: So apparently, there’s a superhero club and Aquaman has his own button. #atlantisrules
- Wonder Woman Official Member Button: And, Wonder Woman is also a member of the superhero club. #paradiseisland4ever
- Green Lantern Official Member Button: Being part of the Green Lantern Corps isn’t enough. He’s part of the superhero club as well. #notsoeasybeinggreen
- Supermen Of America Button: Kal-El, Party of One. Who needs a superhero club when you’re Superman? Apparently you don’t. You’re the lone member of Supermen of America #clubofsolitude
- Wonder Woman Sensation Comics Button: Wonder Woman got her start in the first issue of Sensation Comics. It doesn’t get more old school than this.
- Superman Muscle Building Club Button: If Superman spent more time fighting Luthor than starting these clubs, he might find that crime might go down significantly #nosteroids #nokryptonite