Back in December, DC Entertainment announced that our ongoing monthly themed variant cover program for March would showcase variants for ten of DC Comics’ most popular Batman and Superman titles. The variants are to be polybagged with a Batman v Superman theme, concealing stunning cover artwork by the comic industry’s most talented artists!
March’s Batman v Superman polybagged comics will follow a format similar to December’s Harley’s Little Black Book variant program, where three different versions of each variant were printed in equal quantity. All ten upcoming Batman v Superman comics will also have three versions, but this time they’ll be published in full color, fade and character spotlight.
What’s that look like? The first of these top-secret images is now ready—the art for Rafael Grampá’s variant cover to DETECTIVE COMICS #50! Check it out!
March can’t come soon enough!
For the full list of comic books that will feature these fun and collectible covers, please see below:
- 3/2: Detective Comics #50 (variant by Rafael Grampa)
- 3/9: Action Comics #50 (variant by Martin Ansin)
- 3/9: Batman/Superman #30 (variant by Kevin Maguire)
- 3/16: Robin Son of Batman #10 (variant by Ryan Ottley)
- 3/16: Superman #50 (variant by Kaare Andrews)
- 3/23: Batman #50 (variant by Chris Daughtry and Jim Lee)
- 3/23: Grayson #18 (variant by Stephen Platt)
- 3/23: Superman/Wonder Woman #27 (variant by Charlie Adlard)
- 3/23: Wonder Woman #50 (variant by Massimo Carnevale)
- 3/30: Batgirl #50 (variant by Kevin Nowlan)