Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Contests

Huzzah! Win Passes For King Richard’s Faire!

Header-R35-2016

King Richard’s Faire, New England’s largest and longest-running Renaissance Faire, invites you to escape reality during its 35th season, running September 3 through October 23, 2016 on weekends and Monday holidays (Labor Day, Columbus Day). Tucked away on 80 acres of enchanted forest off Rt. 58 in Carver, Mass., King Richard’s Faire offers guests a full day of live, interactive entertainment for all ages.

Guests will enjoy daring knights jousting on horseback and eight stages filled with song and dance, stunts and storytelling. Every Saturday afternoon, the King’s Stage offers themed contests and events to add variety to the festival-like entertainment lineup.

Guests can mingle with the King and his royal court, noble and not-so-noble subjects and skilled performers. When as famished as a mud beggar, enjoy the Faire’s delicious spit-roasted turkey legs, buttery ears of corn, boules filled with chowder and stew, ringlets of fries, and quench thirst with champagne, wine and brew.

Shoppers can stroll through the 16th century village filled with the wares of more than 100 unique and talented artisans, including New England artists. At every turn, guests will encounter fantasy and wonder through minstrels, musicians, acrobats, stilt walkers, giant puppets, wenches, and more.

KingQueen-hug

To celebrate the grand season opening, we’re giving away ten opening weekend passes (each includes admission for 4) that can be used Labor Day weekend (September 3rd-5th)!

To enter, please send an email with the subject header “KING RICHARD’S LABOR” to geekcontest @ gmail dot com and answer the following:

How many seasons has King Richard’s Faire been running?

Please include your name and mailing address (New England Residents only. You must be 18 years old.  Travel and Lodging not included).

Only one entry per person and a winner will be chosen at random.

Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on August 22nd, 2016.

For more details, visit kingrichardsfaire.net

13 Comments

13 Comments

1. Kristen watson

August 19, 2016 at 1:52 pm

King Richards Labor

2. Rikki Dandy

August 19, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Hi, my husband and mother in law love going to see you guys. I’ve never been, neither have my daughters. We are hoping to go this year. My husband and mother in law both said I would love jacques ze whipper which is one of their favorite acts. My husband is part Scottish.

3. Geno DeLuca

August 19, 2016 at 2:01 pm

I would love some free passes to attend the world’s greatest fair! Long live King Richard! Turkey legs for life!

4. R.TREXLER

August 19, 2016 at 2:59 pm

“KING RICHARD’S LABOR” I have been attending The King Richards Faire for more than ten years. It is always a great time, and everyone is so pleasant too. This year is a must just because I lost my favorite double dragon celtic ring by Pesi Puzzle Rings and I am heart broken! So getting the cost of admission would help because I can’t live without that ring!

5. vickie

August 19, 2016 at 3:31 pm

we always go labor day have been for about 8 years

6. Bruce Griff

August 19, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Haven’t been since the first year of the Faire. Would like to take my daughter and her friends

7. donna terchiak

August 19, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I would love to attend King Richards Faire, I use to take my kids there every year, we have such great memories.

8. jamie

August 19, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Would love to bring my kids to the fair, I have been going just about every year since it opened! Just need help with the admission, thank you very much!

9. Lisa O

August 19, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Would love to take my children.

10. Betty Parker

August 19, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Best place ever! Where you can go back for a moment in time and be fun and carefree……

11. Chris

August 19, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Just entered, would love to take the family! I heard it is a great time.

12. Jacqueline Deloia

August 19, 2016 at 9:31 pm

Have been here once and loved it 🙂

13. Jeannette Borges

August 22, 2016 at 8:10 am

I would love the opportunity to go there! My best friend reads alot of the books during the renaissance error and has been telling me she wants to take me there. But to win tickets and take my family would be double the fun! I like to surprise her!