Laughter is always in vogue! Just Shoot Me!: The Complete Series hits DVD for the first time on September 5, 2017, from Shout! Factory. Just Shoot Me! was a smashing success in its original seven-season run on network television, and this must-have set features all 148 episodes from the beloved sitcom, and comes complete with cast and crew interviews and select episode commentaries.
Laura San Giacomo (Sex, Lies, & Videotape), David Spade (Saturday Night Live), Wendie Malick (Hot In Cleveland), Enrico Colantoni (Veronica Mars), and Academy Award nominee George Segal (The Goldbergs) all star in Just Shoot Me! as sharp-tongued coworkers in the fast-paced world of high-fashion publishing. This endlessly funny hit from the co-creator of Modern Family, Steven Levitan, is truly the very model of sitcom style.
Just Shoot Me!: The Complete Series brings together every episode from this long-reigning fixture (1997-2003) of NBC’s classic comedy lineup. Nominated for six Emmy Awards and five Golden Globes (including Best Comedy), this acclaimed ensemble comedy couture spanned the hilarious gamut from catwalk to casting couch. Set in the bustling editorial offices of fashion magazine Blush, Just Shoot Me! chronicles the daily grind of the magazine’s quirky staff, serving up all the laughter that’s fit to print!
- Always In Fashion: A Conversation with Steven Levitan and the Cast of Just Shoot Me!
- The Blush Covers Gallery
- Episode commentaries:
- Back Issues – Commentary with Creator and Writing Producers
- Lemon Wacky Hello – Commentary with Creator and Writing Producers
- King Lear Jet – Commentary with Creator and Writing Producers
- My Dinner with Woody – Commentary with Creator and Writing Producers