Winter is here. The Great War is here. All shows must die. The North remembered. Do it for the throne.
After almost a decade, HBO juggernaut of a show preems it’s swan song season with the remaining kings and queens getting ready to battle each other and the dead. For six weeks, at-home Watchers will be treated to a slightly-supersized episodes as their favorite fantasy drama readies for the end.
Celebrate the occasion with your very own Game of Thrones viewing party. To make this party a bigger success than Oleanna’s plans for the Purple Wedding (and not as traumatizing as the Red Wedding), here are few limited-edition and special event products you can order to make your party a Wilding affair.
But be wary: puns are coming…
HOLD THE DECOR
- “Hold The Door” Crown: Celebrate one of the more mortifying moments of the show with sparkly headgear.
- Cupcake and Food Toppers: Add a bit of iconic imagery to cupcakes and trays of snacks with images of helmets, braids, swords and helmets. Also available in House banners.
- Printable Water Bottle labels: It’s bad form to drink another man’s water. Make sure each bottle stands out with these callbacks to places and poisons.
- Printable Party Banners: Proudly declare with House you stand with, or pay respect of the fallen with these printable banners.
- Wall decorations: Direwolves, helpful direction arrows and many House sigils to add a little oomph to your apartment.
- Game Of Thrones wine stopper set: Leave none of your meade to waste with the decorative wine stopper set from Boxlunch.
ALL MEN MUST DRINK
The night is dark and full of terrors. Drink this. It will help.
- Game of Thrones Wine: This is the official wine of the highly-acclaimed HBO series. Comes in chardonnay and a red wine blend with a label reminiscent of the opening credits.
- Dornish Wine The Imp’s Delight: A Bordeaux red that would my Tyrion proud.
- The Game of Thrones Whiskey Collection: Made special to celebrate the eighth and final season of the show. The collection includes House Tully The Singleton of Glendullan, House Greyjoy Talisker Select Reserve, House Lannister Lagavulin and House Stark Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost, just to name a few.
- Johnnie Walker White Walker Blended Scotch: A special blend of a limited-edition whiskey featuring the iconic Johnnie Walker as a blue-eyed terror.
- Ommegang Brewery: Game of Thrones Collection: Limited edition ale, wine and beer set includes Queen of the Seven Kingdoms ale, Mother of Dragons porter, King of the North stout, and For the Throne pinot grigio, just to name a few.
- Mountain Dew’s A Can Has No Name: A blank can with a temperature change label that reveals Arya’s “List”
FEAST FOR CROWS
Special limited-edition food stuffs
- Oreo’s Game of Cookies: Not only with the legendary cookie company create a special pack of cookies with the House sigils, but they recreated the opening credits using the yummy sandwich cookies.
- Shake Shack’s Dragon Duo: Live in New York and speak High Valyrian? Then you can head to the Shake Shack in Madison Square Garden and order the Dracarys Burger and a Dragonglass Shake, available for a limited time. But it must be ordered in Daenerys Targaryen’s mother tongue.
- Lollipops galore: Stock up on GoT suckers thanks to the hardworkers at Etsy.
ALL MEN MUST FRY
An assortment of recipes perfect for any Wolf Pack
- Hot Pie’s Hot Pasty (The Spruce Eats): “The secret is in browning the butter.”
- Arya’s Meat Pie (The Spruce Eats): “I didn’t do that…”
- Chicken Littlefingers (Once Upon a Chef)
- Spiced Mulled Wine (My Recipes)
- Dead Ned Cake Pops (Bakerella and Jennifer Thurston): Starks don’t fare well when they head South, but perhaps they might do better on a toothpick.
- Weirwood Tree Cauliflower Steaks (Geek Dad): Honor the old Gods, and vegans, with this veggie recipe
- A Song of Ice and Fire Cupcakes (Sugar Swings)
- Sansa’s Lemon Cakes (Stitched Pigeon): Earn her favor with her favorite dessert
- Dragon Eggs (Simply Potter): Here are your dragon…eggs
- Deviled Dragon Eggs (Buzzfeed): Another take on a Targaryen favorite
- Wildfire Jello Shots (Buzzfeed): Guaranteed to destroy the Keep
The game begins April 14.