Legendary screen icon and current box-office beast Godzilla, in honor of the Kaiju’s 65th anniversary, is about to make his Comic-Con debut.
Toho Company brings the King of the Monsters to the convention floor for the first time, offering photo ops, a close look at assorted props from several Godzilla movies, exclusive products and more!
This will be the first dedicated Godzilla booth ever at San Diego Comic-Con. Fans of the sexagenarian monster will celebrate the milestone with the following booth activities:
- A look at the actual suit used in “Godzilla 2000”
- A green screen photo booth for Instagram, Twitter and assorted social posts (Please use #Godzilla65)
- Live mural painting by Godzilla artist Shinji Nishikawa
- Props from films throughout the franchise’s history
- Comic-Con exclusive Godzilla products
- Giveaways galore
The booth will run July 17 – 21 at the San Diego convention center, located at Booth #3535