Wonder Woman #750 is an all-star 96-page celebration of the Amazon Princess by longtime favorites and acclaimed new voices! This oversized gem tells tales from Diana’s past and present, along with major implications for the future of DC’s first Super Hero! Storytellers contributing to the issue include Colleen Doran, Mariko Tamaki, and legendary Wonder Woman creators Gail Simone, Liam Sharp, Nicola Scott and Greg Rucka returning to the character! Wonder Woman #750 also features pinup artwork by Ramona Fradon, José Luis Garcia-López, Emanuela Lupacchino, Bilquis Evely and Travis Moore. Other talent participating are Steve Orlando, Jesus Marino, Marguerite Bennett, Laura Braga, Scott Snyder, Bryan Hitch, Kami Garcia, Phil Hester, Shannon and Dean Hale, Riley Rossmo, Vita Ayala, and Amancay Nahuelpan.
In this first look, Mariko Tamaki and Elena Casagrande show Wonder Woman’s strength; Greg Rucka and Nicola Scott test her friendship and grace; and Gail Simone, Colleen Doran, and Hi-Fi revisit her love and compassion (and bring back Star-Blossom!) to showcase Diana’s wisdom and wonder.
Decade Variant covers:
- 1940s variant cover by Joshua Middleton
- 1950s variant cover by Jenny Frison
- 1960s variant cover by J. Scott Campbell and Sabine Rich
- 1970s variant cover by Olivier Coipel
- 1980s variant cover by George Pérez and Laura Martin
- 1990s variant cover by Brian Bolland
- 2000s variant cover by Adam Hughes
- 2010s variant cover by Jim Lee, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair
Wonder Woman #750 hits shelves on January 22nd, 2020.